WHAT WE DO
Your organization will be assigned a dedicated IT services manager, a highly experienced, fully qualified on-site consultant (as needed) and a help desk technician. This provides proactive IT support and managed IT Services covering server and software updates, data backup service, anti-virus monitoring service and maintenance, as well as firewall monitoring service. We take personal responsibility for your network.
- 24/7 monitoring of all applications and performance parameters.
- Critical Event monitoring.
- CPU performance, Disk usage, Memory usage, page file usage, NIC performance are monitored and recorded.
Desktop Monitoring and Maintenance
This service keeps the desktops fully maintained such as applying critical Windows security updates, checking event logs for problems, checking the disk space, monitoring the health of the desktops, making sure that the managed anti-virus solution in place is working properly and up to date for the latest virus definition files.
- Automatic Spyware updates and removal and Anti-Virus updates.
- Temporary Internet file deletion and weekly file cache cleanup.
- Disk Space monitoring and SMART monitoring.
- Automatic security updates managed entirely by the installed agent.
- Very small footprint – does not affect end user.
- Windows Server Security patches are applied automatically on a weekly basis after they are white listed.
- Router/Switch/Firewall monitoring: SNMP, POSIX, and ICMP enabled devices are capable of being monitored for functionality, error, alerts, and input/output communications.
- UPS monitoring: Hardware monitoring for network attachable UPS devices. Otherwise the UPS monitoring software (APC Powerchute) will be monitored for errors and alerts.